- Recruit, train and develop a team of professional floor staff.
- Mentor, motivate and manage your team to achieve targets.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and ensure service standards are consistently excellent.
- Assist with driving social media and other marketing initiatives.
- Previous restaurant/venue/F&B management experience in a modern restaurant environment - ideally from a hatted restaurant or similar 5-star background
- Excellent communication and coaching/training ability.
- Strong desire to be challenged and succeed.
- Sound financial skills in cash reconciliation and P&L management.
- Great product knowledge - wine and food.
- $75K - $85K + super
- Up to $500 in tips p/w
- Highly regarded brand and culture
About THE MONDAY GROUP
A new generation of people-centric recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With locations in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks. Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which enable our clients to better engage their employees and retain top talent.