- Create and implement all advertising campaigns
- Produce marketing material for upscale restaurants and a variety of premium and luxury leisure and entertainment offerings
- Manage the distribution of mail-outs, e-commerce and brand management
- Organise the social media communications plan
- Contribute to website development
- Previous experience in a PR/marketing role within hospitality, entertainment or luxury lifestyle brand is essential
- Proven experience of implementing marketing and communications plans
- Knowledge of industry trends
- High standards of presentation and all-round communication skills
Salary & benefits:
- Salary pkg. circa $100,000 (negotiable)
- Highly attractive benefits inc group dining and accommodation discounts!
- Leading brands and renowned dining concepts under your portfolio
- Long term career opportunities
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of people-centric recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With locations in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.