Renowned for bringing some of the most innovative hospitality concepts to Singapore in recent years, future venue acquisition and group expansion is on the cards.
This client is represented exclusively in Australia by The Monday Group.
- Reporting to the Group Operations Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the company’s entire wine & beverage program
- Mentor, coach and train your sommeliers and wider FOH venue teams
- Liaise with suppliers to procure the best commercial arrangements for the group
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue and improve operating efficiencies
- As a key member of the group’s senior management team you will be instrumental in the success and future growth of the business
- Prior senior management experience in upmarket restaurant operations including responsibility as Head Sommelier, preferably at a group level
- Formal wine qualifications with Court of Master Sommeliers, WSET etc.
- Advanced knowledge of international wines regions, varietal differences, food & wine pairing
- Experienced with negotiating commercial arrangements with suppliers for group or high volume operations
- Strong knowledge and interest in other alcoholic beverages - sake, spirits, liqueurs etc.
- A passion to learn and share your knowledge
- Strong communication skills with the proven ability to coach, train and mentor
- Up to $180K pkg.
- Benefit from favourable Singaporean tax rates!
- Health Insurance and other benefits
- Attractive KPI bonuses and incentives
- Entertainment allowance
- Employee discount across group venues 10+
- Highly desirable leadership position with Singapore's leading hospitality group
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of people-centric recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With locations in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks, globally.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.