The site features a café, bistro dining, golf shop and stunning outdoor locations popular for wedding and event catering as well as market days on Sundays. We are seeking a hospitality professional who is motivated to develop their career, is customer service focused and displays capable business management skills.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead, manage and develop staff teams responsible for the restaurant, café, events and golf shop
- As the face of the venue, you will build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders, members and their guests
- Key working relationships with the head chef and event sales manager
- Ensure a smooth operational workflow of the front and back of house
- Build on food and beverage revenue opportunities
- Maintain high standards of operations within budgetary requirements
- Report on performance – labour cost, beverage sales, productivity and staffing levels
- Involvement in recruitment, training and development as well as performance management
- Motivate and inspire your team to deliver high service standards
- As part of the leadership team you will be instrumental to the success and future growth of the venue
- Pathway to senior management role quite possible within 6-12 months
- You will have held a similar management position with a multi-faceted hospitality venue
- Proven F&B management skills including restaurant service and catering for events
- The ability to manage and develop staff across the business
- A high level of commercial and financial acumen
- Proven success driving revenue and profits
- A passion for hospitality, leading from the front and developing relationships across all levels of the business
Salary & benefits:
- Salary in region $80,000 (neg.) plus super & benefits
- Career growth with an expanding company (new hospitality sites already under construction!)
- Monday and Tuesday regular days off
- Free use of golf club and facilities
- Stunning heritage site and tranquil setting
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.