In the next 6-12 months the owners will open a second restaurant and look to you to step up to head chef!
- Working in partnership with a talented and highly motivated Head Chef, together you will be responsible for delivering a modern Italian menu with a focus on high quality, fresh ingredients
- Play an active role in leading, training and motivating the team
- Menu development, maintaining food and labour costs within budget
- Occasional catering for private functions and offsite events
- Join a dedicated and passionate team of hospitality professionals
- With plans for an additional venue within 6-12 months, the opportunity for you to step up to head chef is real!
- You are currently a Sous or Senior Sous Chef with the desire to become Head Chef in the next 6-12 months
- Highly experienced with Italian cuisine
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced kitchen
- Committed to maintaining high standards and attention to detail
- Experienced in training and mentoring junior kitchen staff
- Career-focussed professional seeking to lead your own kitchen
Salary & benefits:
- Attractive salary plus super & tips
- Work in a brand new, modern and stylish restaurant environment
- Career progression to head chef within 6-12 months
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of people-centric recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With locations in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks, globally.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & talent engagement solutions which enable our clients to attract, engage and retain top talent.