- Reporting to the manager of custom projects, you will be responsible for providing clients with the breakdown of costs, labour and logistics required to produce high-quality custom-made props, signs and unique design elements for exhibitions, brand activations, retail store fit-outs, commercial interiors and the like.
- You will attend daily team meetings to ensure effective communication is maintained at every stage of the production process.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding the ordering and delivery of a broad range of materials required for each project.
- Attend site visits to ensure custom build projects are appropriate for each venue accounting for ease of access, rigging requirements, weather etc.
- Plan the logistics for delivery, installation and dismantling of each unique project.
- Onsite, play an active leadership role to ensure production team assistants understand the plan and it executed on time and safely.
- Provide post-event feedback and reporting aimed at improving future performance.
- This role would suit someone who has previous experience managing the logistics associated with producing events or exhibitions
- Exposure to custom-built design projects requiring build, print, signage and unique design elements
- Previous experience with on-site management and custom installations
- Flexibility with work hours – some late nights and weekends required
- Proven ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong leadership qualities
- Attractive salary negotiable depending upon experience.
- Performance-based bonuses and incentives
- Join a highly creative and supportive team culture
- Long-term career growth and development opportunity
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.