- Handle enquiries for bespoke events and develop detailed styling proposals and quotations that aim to exceed your clients’ expectations within budget
- Have a proactive approach to account management & developing client relationships to grow revenue
- Conduct showroom event consultations and manage showroom displays
- Report individual sales activity in weekly project meeting
- Liaise with Production Team on client orders, delivery and installation requirements
- Manage relationships with suppliers
- Attend networking events and industry exhibitions
- Keep up to date with current event and styling trends
- You will currently be working as a Senior Stylist in the events industry and are motivated to work with the best clients and events in Sydney
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to develop strong client relationships
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- Strong organisational and office admin capabilities
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Able to work effectively with venues and suppliers
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to assist with installations and hands-on event decorating
- Impeccable grooming and personal appearance
- Knowledge of current event trends and styles
- Attractive salary and performance bonuses on offer for the right candidate!
- Fun and creative team environment
- Opportunity to grow your role and career
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks, globally.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.