Our client is a global brand communications agency which specialises in delivering first-rate events and brand experiences on behalf of its clients. Currently in an exciting growth phase, we are seeking a Senior Event Producer to lead several major projects for key accounts.
- Reporting to the Managing Director (APAC), you will responsible for end-to-end design and management of major events and brand experiences for globally recognised companies
- Create, manage and track project budgets
- Regular contact and meetings with clients
- Manage internal and external teams for projects
- Venue and supplier sourcing, F&B, A/V production etc.
- Pre-production and production schedule management
- On-site event and crew management
- In collaboration with the international creative and production teams, contribute towards proposals for new event and brand communication strategies
- Manage and mentor junior team members
- Proven success as a Senior Event Producer (agency side) for leading brands and high-profile events
- Highly organised and prepared to work hard to achieve results on time and within budget
- A strong relationship builder and savvy negotiator
- Dependable, professionally mature and always well-presented
- Team player with the ability to effectively manage people and performance under pressure
- Above all, you will be passionate about delivering unique and memorable brand experiences
Salary & benefits:
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits
- Work with a global company alongside inspiring and creative colleagues
- Attend annual company conference in US
- Business class travel for international journeys
- Modern and sociable work environment
- Create experiences of distinction for some of the world’s best-known brands!
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of people-centric recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With locations in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks, globally.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.