- Concept development – work with major event production companies and their brand partners to develop premium event concepts and hospitality packages
- Event planning – act as the key point of contact for all pre-planning, event production requirements with suppliers, venues and stakeholders
- Event Management – oversee the setting up and execution of onsite event logistics across multiple locations and venues including trackside hospitality suites and corporate marquees
- Team leadership – mentor your fulltime event assistants and be accountable for large numbers of casual staff on each event day
- Be a proud brand ambassador of our client’s market leading hospitality company
- Proven experience planning and delivering large-scale, multi-site events
- Creative flair and knowledge of modern event styling and catering trends
- Confident client account management and supplier negotiation skills
- Proven leadership ability in event catering including briefing and directing large teams of staff
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to think creatively and on your feet
- Excellent attention to detail in the delivery of world-class hospitality service
- Highly competent administration, time management and all-round organisational skills
- Lead by example
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadline requirements
- A passion for fine food and catering
- $90K (neg.) plus super.
- Be part of a hard-working and fun-loving team of professionals
- Company benefits and group discounts
- Outstanding career growth opportunity
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks, globally.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.