They have deep, long-standing relationships with their clients, helping them develop event brands that communicate their identity. Our client is experiencing significant growth and is looking for a dedicated Senior Event Coordinator to join the team, working across a variety of virtual, hybrid and live events.
Reporting to Event manager, Account manager and Operations Manager, you will manage small meetings, advisory boards, speaker tours and webcasts. As well as organising internal staff and training meetings, and under direction of the Account manager, elements of symposiums and product launches
- Work across a variety virtual, hybrid and live event formats
- Plan ahead of the client, project manage, do the thinking for the client and deliver the event
- Build registration sites using EventsAir
- Develop critical path for event projects
- Delegate management and communication
- Travel management, including group flights, hotel accommodation and transfers
- Supplier and venue research and management
- Develop WIP meeting agendas, run meetings and be responsible for the meeting minutes
- Budget management and reconciliation
- Invite & collateral design & print management
- Client and stakeholder management
- Onsite event management as required
- A minimum of 3 year's event management experience, preferably in an agency/PCO
- You will be customer centric with superior attention to detail
- You will have an eye for design and creative flair
- Flexibility regarding necessary work outside of office hours
- You will have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be team orientated and results driven
- Good at problem-solving with the ability to multi-task
- Experience in EventsAir and proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Experienced at building registration sites
- You will possess the resilience to handle a fast-paced working environment, be able to work autonomously, with a passion for excellence
Salary & benefits:
- $65-75K plus super
- Vibrant team culture and creative work environment
- Career development opportunities
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and cutting-edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.