Currently in a robust growth phase, our client is actively seeking to strengthen their account management team with a Senior Account Manager. If you thrive in a fast-paced creative environment, excel at client management and are passionate about brand activations and events, please read on....
You will be working closely with the Account Director on a portfolio of accounts with responsibility for their retention and growth across multiple channels, specifically event management, experiential, digital and strategy. You will ensure clients derive maximum value from the agency’ services while also developing strong and long-standing client relationships.
- Have a thorough understanding and insight into the clients’ vision, values, competitive environment, and industry landscape.
- Develop client concepts and delivery strategies, responsible for all client needs in the required time frames and within budget
- Keep up to date with the latest marketing, events, experiential trends to ensure clients have access to the latest techniques and best practice.
- Write and co-ordinate effective and compelling proposals, briefs, and presentations.
- Project manage all types of briefs, activations, campaigns, and events
- Collaborate effectively with the internal creative team to ensure work is always on-brand and on-brief
- Budget management across multiple clients – forecasting, monitoring and reporting
- You will have a minimum of 2+ years in an agency Account Manager role
- You will need to be a confident communicator and have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders
- You will be organised and have a strong ability to time manage yourself and your team to deliver and manage multiple briefs at once
- You must be used to working in a fast-paced environment and adept at handling change
- Experienced in building and sustaining positive relationships with both clients and staff
- Excellent interpersonal, administration, attention to detail, and all-round organisational skills
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Above all, you must be a team player, self-motivated and proactive in all areas of work.
- Competitive Salary
- Career growth opportunities
- Supportive and close-knit team environment
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as SE Asia, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.