Our client is a market leader in the events & exhibitions space renowned for creative event styling, award-winning exhibition stand designs and custom projects. We are now seeking a senior Sales & Marketing professional with experience in the event services sector to implement effective sales and marketing strategy for the company.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for creating and implementing the company’s annual sales & marketing plans and budgets
- As head of department, you will lead, motivate and mentor a sales and marketing team of 12
- Monitor the performance of sales and marketing strategies aimed at increasing the profile and profitability of the company across all product and service categories
- Create, implement and review the success of marketing campaigns
- Manage the production and distribution of mail-outs and branded collateral
- Organise the social media and digital communications plan with your digital marketing coordinator
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the website and company brand standards
- Support your team with key client and stakeholder management
- You will have proven success in implementing sales and marketing strategy for another event services company or similar
- Proven team leadership and senior management capabilities
- Experience working to targets and budgets with knowledge of previous sales records and successes
- Knowledge and understanding of the event services industry – sales, planning, operations, logistics
- Bachelor’s degree and/or formal marketing qualifications
- Be an enthusiastic and self-motivated professional
- Have a passion for the delivery of first-rate product and service standards
- Strong administration and IT skills with the ability to interpret and compose reports
Salary & benefits:
- Attractive salary commensurate to senior leadership position
- Performance related bonuses
- Travel and work-related expenses
- Company benefits
- Creative, modern and positive workplace culture
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of people-centric recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With locations in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks, globally.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.