- Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for the development of new and existing client accounts within the corporate and MICE markets
- Proactively seek out new business through phone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections, networking events, e-marketing, and other client engagement methods
- Plan and execute sales trips to major market areas and trades shows
- Working with all departments, maximise upselling and cross selling opportunities for the venue, precinct and sister properties
- Maintain weekly and monthly revenue forecasts and sales reports
- You will possess prior sales experience in a similar events, hospitality or business tourism environment
- You are quite possibly a current Business Development / Sales Executive seeking a step up or a current BDM seeking to align yourself with a premium brand and new product
- Experience dealing with corporate clients is essential
- Experience in the MICE market highly advantageous
- You must be able to display how you would research new client opportunities and take proactive steps to build awareness, initiate relationships and ultimately, win business
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and high standards of personal presentation
- Driven, motivated and outgoing
- Fluent English – verbal and written
- $85,000 - $100,000 p.a. plus super.
- KPI incentive bonuses
- Unique career opportunity
- Represent highly respected hospitality brands and newly constructed event facilities
- Ultra-modern, waterfront location
- Attractive benefits and flexible work environment
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.