- The primary purpose of the role is to develop relationships with new and existing clients to encourage regular and increased business from these clients
- Take a proactive approach to account management and develop innovative ways to promote the company’s services
- Key elements to include phone sales, e-marketing, social media, mail-outs, attendance at industry exhibitions, networking events etc.
- Handle inbound enquiries via phone and online channels and distribute leads to appropriate members of the event styling team
- Update and maintain client database, schedule regular calls to prospective and existing clients
- Attend daily sales meetings and report individual sales activity weekly
- Keep up to date with current event and styling trends
- You will have previously worked as junior to mid-level sales professional, preferably in the events, hospitality or creative industries
- You will be comfortable with general telesales, generating and chasing leads
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to develop client relationships
- Proven success working to targets
- Strong organisational and office admin capabilities
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- An interest in event styling trends and fashions
- Knowledge of the operational and logistical aspects of event production advantageous
- Personable, professional and always well-presented
- Above all, you must be self-motivated and proactive in all areas of work
- Attractive salary and performance bonuses
- Fun and creative team environment
- Opportunity to grow your career in sales or event styling
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks, globally.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.