- Responsible for developing and implementing revenue strategy for all channels
- Determine tactics and strategies for driving revenue based on profitability forecasts and budgets
- Develop new distribution channels and drive business through these channels
- Working closely with the hotel GM, Finance Manager, Reservations and Sales Teams – no direct team or subordinate management required
- Build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Prepare and distribute reports daily/weekly/monthly
- Effectively communicate ideas and strategies for maximising revenue opportunities
- You will possess proficient revenue management and analytical skills developed in quality hotel environments
- Revenue management systems knowledge
- A strong aptitude for interpreting complex data and producing statistical reports
- Effective communication skills with the ability to influence senior management decision making
- In depth knowledge of distribution channels and ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with their various representatives
- $80,000-100,000 plus super.
- Performance related bonuses
- Attractive benefits and group discounts
- Flexible work environment – enjoy great work/life balance!
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of people-centric recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With locations in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks, globally.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.