We are now seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager / Assistant General Manager to support the Owner/GM with delivering excellence across daily operations, team management and guest experience.
More than just a job, this role will allow you to grow your hospitality management skills alongside highly respected industry professionals whilst you immerse yourself in everything that is good about Italian food & wine!
Recent restaurant fit-out by award-winning designers.
- Reporting to the Owner/General Manager, you will lead the front of house team and play a hands-on role in delivering first-rate dining experiences to all guests
- Manage daily restaurant operations and play an active role in service periods - Tues-Sun dinner, Sat/Sun lunch
- Provide structured training and ongoing development to your team
- Manage operational costs, stock levels, staff labour costs, effective rostering etc.
- Responsible for WHS requirements including restaurant cleanliness and safe work practices
- Assist with venue marketing and event coordination
- You will require previous restaurant management or supervisory experience in another high-quality/premium restaurant environment
- Refined hospitality service skills with a proven knowledge of modern food and wine trends
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to train and develop a team
- Superior communication skills - confident, friendly and always guest-focused
- High standards of personal presentation
- Knowledge of restaurant booking systems and effective management of reservations
- Competitive base salary plus super.
- Excellent tips
- 5 days/week (45 hours avg)
- Advance your hospitality career alongside highly respected owners
- Build strong rapport with the many friendly and loyal locals
- Immerse yourself in everything that is good about Italian food & wine!
. . .
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.