- Lead your team by example and play a hands-on role in delivering first-rate dining experiences to all guests
- Reporting to the Group General Manager, you will work closely and build strong relationship with the award-winning Executive Chef to develop and maintain a superior level of service and product standards
- Hands-on management of daily restaurant operations you will take an active role in all busy service periods
- Provide structured training and ongoing development to your team
- Manage operational costs by maintaining adequate stock levels, staff labour costs, effective rostering etc.
- Responsible for OHS requirements including restaurant cleanliness and safe work practices
- Assist with venue marketing and event coordination
- Previous restaurant management experience in a high-end restaurant environment essential
- Refined hospitality service skills with a proven knowledge of modern European food and wine
- Advanced leadership skills with the ability to train and develop a team
- Superior communication skills - confident, friendly and always guest focused
- High standards of presentation
- Knowledge of restaurant booking systems and effective management of reservations
- Salary S$5,000 – S$7,000 / month based on experience plus tips
- Management incentives after probation
- Additional annual bonus based on business performance
- Insurance coverage in Singapore
- Low income tax rates typically less than 10%
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive and senior level recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.