- As the welcoming face of the restaurant, you will lead your team by example, playing a hands-on role in delivering first-rate dining experiences to all guests
- Reporting to the Exec Chef/Owner, you will work closely and build strong relationship with the Head Chef to develop and maintain a superior level of service and product standards
- Hands-on management of daily restaurant operations you will take an active role in all busy service periods
- Provide structured training and ongoing development to your team
- Manage operational costs by maintaining adequate stock levels, staff labour costs, effective rostering etc.
- Responsible for OHS requirements including restaurant cleanliness and safe work practices
- Assist with venue marketing and event coordination
- Previous management experience in a quality restaurant environment
- “Host with the most” attitude – builds rapport with guests – aims to satisfy all requests!
- Refined hospitality service skills with a proven knowledge of modern Australian dining, food and wine
- Advanced leadership skills with the ability to train and develop a team
- Superior communication skills - confident, friendly and always guest focused
- High standards of presentation
- Knowledge of restaurant booking systems and effective management of reservations
- NSW RSA Certificate
- In region $75-85,000 plus super, tips and profit share
- Autonomous leadership role, full control of the dining room
- Beautiful food in a beautiful setting
- Live and work in the magical Byron Bay region!
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive and senior level recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.