Currently looking for an accomplished and experienced Project Manager to assist with managing a diverse workload of virtual and hybrid event projects and ensuring excellence in operations and execution.
- Working in the Corporate event arena, mainly in virtual and hybrid event formats
- Managing top tier clients across a variety of industries
- Responsible for project delivery and event execution at the highest standard
- Will be reporting to the Operations Manager and working with a Project Coordinator
- Will also be working with Creative Services Team when required
- Be responsible for all event operations and logistical requirements and documentation
- EventsAIR and/or Cvent event software experience is essential
- Minimum 3 years event/project management experience
- Preferably has worked in agency environments previously
- Confident and proactive attitude
- Has budget management experience
- You will be process driven, skilled with documentation, and have strong attention to detail
- Creative flair with excellent communication skills
- Resilience to handle a fast-paced working environment, as well as being self-motivated, with a passion for excellence
- Ability to meet deadlines and juggle workload
Salary & benefits:
Attractive salary plus super based on full-time work week
Dynamic and caring work environment
Potential for contract extension
Working with high caliber and market leading clients
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles