Working under the direction of the Creative Director and Design Director, and supporting the Production team, you will be responsible for the development and design of all aspects of projects throughout all stages of the creative process, from conception, research, determining the best production approach and partners, design development and execution.
- Contribute to the concept development and preparation of proposals
- Support all aspects of design development of projects. Including the creative of design assets, researching creative solutions, briefing and managing relevant suppliers, onsite delivery of all design aspects of projects, and styling
- Spatial and Production development including, drafting, fabrication, finishes and specifications
- Managing multiple projects and tasks to deliver them on-time and to the highest standard
- Work with the production team to always ensure budget solutions and feasibility
- Create and deliver design assets to meet production timelines
- Ability to identify the client’s objectives and respond to the client brief through design development and delivery
- Building and maintaining strong supplier relationships
- Unwavering attention to detail and passion to deliver creative projects to the highest standards
- You will have 3-5 years industry experience
- Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Set Design, or related spatial design background
- Proficiency in 3D modelling and rendering (Vectorworks or other 3D programs preferred)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
- Experience in brand activations and live events is highly beneficial
- Highly developed and demonstrated project management skills, ability to meet deadlines and to balance competing priorities in a dynamic and high-profile work environment
- You will be a strategic thinker, effective collaborator and passionate about achieving excellence in all elements of your projects
- Evening and/or weekend work will be required when the agency has an event on
- You will be a collaborative team player, working with colleagues to constantly evolve, refine and elevate the creative vision of projects
- Competitive salary
- Work with globally recognised luxury brand clients
- Full creativity in design process
- Collaborative agency culture and creative workspace
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and innovative recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.