Currently in an exciting growth phase, with offices in Sydney and Melbourne, this creative content agency is seeking an accomplished 3D Motion Graphic Designer and Projection Mapping expert to join their highly experienced creative team.
- A creative and experienced 3D Motion Graphics Designer, with experience in Large-Scale Projection Mapping.
- You will have the ability to execute large experiential projects, as well as smaller animation/graphics for content pitches, client social media, videos and corporate internal communications.
- You will develop and design concepts according to the client’s brief, following their brand messaging and communication strategy and develop effective content solutions.
- You will work closely with the Assistant Creative Director, Creative Director as well as 3rd party contractors.
- You will manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and contribute to the creative team from pitch through to completion stage.
- 3-5+ years technical/design experience in a creative agency or arts environment preferred.
- Excellent design and creative language proficiency (2D, 3D, Architecture, Video Production) with demonstrated expertise in 2D & 3D animation and projection mapping.
- You are always learning and growing - researching cutting edge design trends, upskilling in new technologies, and experimenting with different mediums to create your best work. Knowledge of both VR and AI technology is highly regarded.
- You will possess the ability to be part of a project/team with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, while also being a true collaborator.
- You will have the confidence and resilience required to handle a fast-paced working environment, as well as being self-motivated, with a passion for excellence and pushing the boundaries.
- You will have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, be highly organised and possess careful attention to detail.
- You have an innate understanding of aesthetics (i.e. composition, colour, typography) and how design influences and inspires people
Salary & benefits:
- Attractive salary package $100- $130K+
- Full-time or option for Permanent Part-time
- Can be Sydney or Melbourne based
- Growing business with a global presence
- Vibrant agency culture
. . .
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.