- Reporting to the General Manager and company directors you will working closely with the Head of Creative and Head of Production, with whom you will be jointly responsible for developing unique event concepts including involvement in the creative process from pitch conceptualisation, strategic development through to final production.
- You will lead and manage your team of 6-8 producers and coordinators to develop, plan and execute events according to the client’s brief, following their brand messaging and communication strategy.
- You will be client-facing, pitching creative client proposals and working closely with the creative and live production teams.
- You will support, coach and mentor your team members across multiple projects simultaneously.
- As a member of the senior leadership team, influence the direction and future success of the company through continually evaluating performance and implementing improvements.
- 5+ years of agency experience with demonstrated expertise in live event staging and production for high-profile clients and events.
- As a proven leader, you will possess the ability to drive projects and teams along with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and be a true collaborator, positively embracing feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- You will have the confidence and resilience required to handle a fast-paced working environment, as well as being self-motivated, with a passion for excellence.
- You will also have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, be highly organised and possess careful attention to details
Salary & benefits:
- $130,000-150,000 plus super & performance related bonuses
- Work with globally recognised luxury brand clients
- Award-winning creative agency
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
Working with clients across Australia and internationally, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.