- Reporting to the owner and GM, you will be responsible for creating innovative food concepts and bespoke menus for many high-profile VIP and corporate events
- In collaboration with the Production Head Chef, play a lead role in managing the kitchen and developing junior chefs
- Work with suppliers and your kitchen manager to source high-quality fresh produce daily
- Lead and supervise teams of chefs onsite at many iconic venues and event locations
- Work as part of a high-performing, close-knit team and contribute to a positive workplace culture
- High-end (fine dining) restaurant or catering experience as a Head Chef or Senior Sous
- Proven capability and reputation for creating high-quality, innovative food concepts
- Competent with menu costing and minimising wastage
- A positive and respectful leadership style with the capacity to train and mentor junior chefs
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A strong personal desire to succeed and always strive for excellence
- A reliable and dependable team player who leads by example and contributes to overall team performance
- Stable employment history and career progression – job hoppers need not apply
- $90K-$110K neg. plus super
- Innovate and create bespoke menus for many high-profile events
- Work mostly Monday to Friday, weekends paid as day in lieu
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks, globally.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.