- Channelling high quality modern Australian cafés you will design creative menus and visually stunning food items
- Lead and motivate your kitchen team
- Menu design & costing, food ordering & stock control, COGS and wage cost controls
- Recruitment and performance management
- HACCP systems management
- Ensuring consistent quality of all food items leaving the pass
- Maximise opportunities to increase revenue
- Build strong relationships with your suppliers
- Previously held a leadership role in a busy, high-quality modern-Australian café or restaurant
- Creative and innovative approach to menu design
- Provide a focus on quality produce
- A positive and respectful leadership style
- Willing to collaborate with your team to achieve results
- Well-developed palate and exposure to high quality modern Australian cuisine
- You will have a personal desire to succeed and genuine passion for what you do
- Ability to manage food and labour costs
- Attractive salary package on offer for the right candidate
- Relocation assistance including flights over, medical benefits, visa costs,
- Flights home per year
- Career opportunity with expanding group
- Work with high quality produce and create visually stunning menu items
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.