With more new concepts slated for 2021, we are currently seeking a creative Head Chef or experienced Sous Chef to add further depth to their leadership team.
A rare opportunity to join a growing hospitality/lifestyle brand with a strong following and many positive media reviews!
- Reporting to the Group Operations Director and two owners, you will be responsible for the daily management and leadership of your kitchen team
- In collaboration with the leadership team, you will play a lead role in menu development and have significant creative freedom
- Source locally available fresh produce, manage supplier relationships and control food costs
- Recruit, train and lead a kitchen brigade of 10-20
- Ensure the quality of all food preparation in line with strict health & safety standards
- Work closely with the venue General Manager and FOH team to enhance customer experience whilst maximising revenue opportunities and deliver profitable returns
- The successful candidate will require proven experience as a Sous Chef or Head Chef in a high-volume yet premium casual dining setting
- Experience with menu creation, menu costing, kitchen management and team leadership
- A hands-on leader who takes full accountability and 'ownership' of their role with a strong focus on training and developing your team
- Your respectful leadership style will contribute to a positive and energetic team culture
- Your passion for fresh and innovative cooking will inspire your team to strive for high standards of customer satisfaction
Salary & benefits:
- $6,000-$8,000 SGD / month (AUD$90-110K+ equiv.)
- Benefit from low Singaporean income tax rates!
- KPI incentive bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Free healthcare insurance
- Career growth opportunity with an expanding company
. . .
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.