Our client, a successful group of premium casual and fine dining restaurants, is seeking an experienced Group Operations Manager to drive performance and support the venue management teams to achieve consistent service standards and profitability.
- Reporting to the Group Operations Director and CEO, you will champion the company’s operational strategies, ensuring each venue general manager achieves revenue and strategic targets whilst creating a high performing and service-oriented team culture
- In collaboration with venue GM’s you will take ownership of each venue’s performance across all food, beverage and service aspects
- You will set, implement and review each venue’s service standards, ensuring that the level of customer service is consistent and exceeds guest expectations
- This is a key leadership role supporting, coaching and mentoring venue GM’s and their junior managers
- Support the recruitment and hiring function across the group, strategic succession planning
- Build strong rapport and relationships at all levels – internally and externally
- Influence and oversee new development projects across the group
- Previous experience in a similar role as Group Operations or Senior Venue GM encompassing premium and fine dining concepts is essential
- Proven ability in leading a team of leaders with a natural flair for people management
- Financial acumen, senior management reporting and creative strategy formulation
- Your knowledge of the hospitality industry and passion for high quality food & beverage is paramount
- You will have sound experience across compliance issues, stock control, WHS etc
- This role requires an enthusiastic, energetic, creative, forward-thinking and confident professional who can demonstrate excellent leadership skills and strong organisational ability
- Ability to think on your feet, multi-task and delegate effectively
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills
Salary & benefits:
- $120-150K plus super & benefits
- Performance bonuses
- Full range of benefits
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment and talent solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.