Renowned for bringing some of the most innovative hospitality concepts to Singapore in recent years, new concepts and group expansion are in the works.
- Reporting into the group’s Director of Operations, you will oversee the beverage program for the group’s bars, restaurants and catering operations.
- In collaboration with venue GM’s, bar managers and head sommeliers, lead creation of wine lists, beer selections and cocktails relevant for each venue and menu concept including what types of drinks to offer, brand selection, pricing, and other menu aspects.
- Work with consultant mixologists to design new and innovative cocktail menus appropriate for each venue and season.
- Order adequate supplies of liquor and non-alcoholic drinks and maintain inventory.
- Ensure supply of non-drink bar items, such as snacks, napkins, mixers, and drink garnishes etc.
- Work closely with the Group HR & Talent Management team to coordinate staff training and team development initiatives.
- Generate and Manage Cost Reports.
- Forecasting and keeping track of high demand items.
- This is not a head office job - you will be required to spread your time across venues, jumping in to support front line staff as/when required including some evenings and weekends.
- Prior experience in a similar group bars/beverage management role involving procurement and supplier management, keeping inventory, creating beverage menus, and training staff.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Background working with diverse clientele in fast-paced environments.
- Experienced with negotiating commercial arrangements with suppliers for group or high-volume operations
- Advanced knowledge of international wines regions, varietal differences, food & wine pairing
- Strong knowledge and interest in other alcoholic beverages - sake, spirits, liqueurs etc.
Salary & benefits:
- $100-120K+ pkg (negotiable dep on exp)
- Benefit from low Singaporean tax rates
- Health Insurance and other benefits
- Attractive KPI bonuses and incentives
- Entertainment allowance
- Employee discount across group venues 10+
- Highly desirable leadership position with Singapore's leading hospitality group
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
Working with clients across Australia and internationally, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.