- Reporting to the Group Operations Director you will be responsible for the entire business unit
- Full profit & loss responsibility across this multifaceted operation including dining, bars and events
- Head Office support for payroll, HR, Sales and Marketing
- Working alongside the Events & Marketing team you will oversee the execution of promotions and special events
- Lead, motivate and mentor the venue management team including Bars Manager, Restaurant Manager, Head Chef, Host team and up to 60 front line staff
- Leading from the front you will utilise your hands on management style to improve the overall customer and staff experience
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue and improve operating efficiencies
- As a key member of the group’s senior management team you will be instrumental in the success and future growth of the venue
- Prior senior management / GM position in a large multi-outlet environment
- Strong F&B background with extensive knowledge of modern bar and dining concepts
- Experience with training and developing staff teams to five-star service standards
- Proven success driving revenue and profits across food, beverage, private functions and ticketed events
- A high level of commercial and financial acumen – full understanding of P&L and ability to report to senior management
- A passion for hospitality and team leadership
Salary & benefits:
- Attractive base salary
- KPI bonuses and incentives
- Favourable Singaporean tax rate
- Health Insurance
- Entertainment allowance
- Employee discount across group venues 10+
- Highly desirable leadership position in a flagship venue
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of people-centric recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With locations in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks, globally.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & talent engagement solutions which enable our clients to attract, engage and retain top talent.