- Reporting to the Group Operations Director you will be responsible for the entire business unit
- Full profit & loss responsibility across this multi-faceted operation – dining, bars and events
- Head Office support across Payroll, HR, Sales and Marketing
- Working closely with the inhouse Events & Sales team you will oversee the execution of promotions and special events
- Lead, motivate and mentor the venue management team including a Bars Manager, Restaurant Manager, Head Chef, Host team and front line staff
- Leading from the front you will utilise your hands-on management style to improve the overall customer and staff experience
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue and improve operating efficiencies
- As a key member of the group’s senior management team, you will be instrumental in the success and future growth of the venue
Required skills & attributes:
- Prior senior management / GM in a large multi-outlet environment
- Strong F&B background with extensive knowledge of modern bar and dining concepts
- Experience with training and developing staff teams to five-star service standards
- Proven success driving revenue and profits across food, beverage, private functions and events
- A high level of commercial and financial acumen – full understanding of P&L and ability to report to senior management
- A passion for hospitality and team leadership
Salary & benefits:
- Up to $130,000 plus super.
- Employee discount across group venues
- Highly desirable leadership position in a flagship venue
- Career role working with the best talent in the industry
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment and talent solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
Working with clients across Australia and internationally, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior-level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.