We are now seeking to appoint an experienced General Manager from premium hospitality and/or luxury boutique hotel backgrounds.
- Reporting to the group’s Founder/CEO and board of directors you will be responsible for influencing the strategic direction and growth of the venue comprising signature dining, bars, cafe, and leisure facilities
- As an experienced senior hospitality leader, you will work with your senior management team to establish strategic goals for each outlet and oversee the continuous improvement of operating procedures
- Full profit & loss responsibility, you will work closely with the CFO to prepare annual budgets, monthly forecasting and complete risk assessment on potential investments
- Assure all legal and regulatory requirements are filed and monitor ongoing compliance
- Centralised head office support for HR, payroll, sales and marketing
- You are a recognised senior leader in the hospitality industry with prior experience reporting to owners and investors
- Proven success leading and developing culturally diverse teams in a five-star service environment
- Strong F&B management skills and extensive knowledge of modern dining concepts in a multi-outlet setting
- Impeccable standards of presentation and communication which firmly position you as “the face” of the venue with the ability to engage with VIP guests
- A high level of commercial and financial acumen – full understanding of P&L with capacity to report to a board of directors and shareholders
- Proven success in developing and implementing strategies to increase revenue and profits
- Highly rewarding salary package and incentives
- Annual performance bonus
- Favourable Singaporean tax rates
- Medical insurance cover
- Entertainment allowance
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
Working with clients across Australia and internationally, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior-level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.