- Reporting to the Group Operations Director and CEO you will be responsible for the entire venue including upscale dining, bars, events and private member’s facilities
- In conjunction with your management team, plan and implement operating procedures in readiness for pre-opening and launch dates set to attract significant media attention
- Full profit & loss responsibility
- Centralised head office support for HR, payroll, sales and marketing
- Senior leadership position accountable for F&B Manager, Executive Chef, Facilities Manager, Hosts and frontline team
- Leading from the front you will utilise your hands on management style to improve the overall customer and staff experience
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue and improve operating efficiencies
- Prior senior management experience within responsibility for leading a diverse team
- Strong F&B background with extensive knowledge of modern dining concepts in a multi-outlet environment
- Standards of presentation and communication which firmly position you as “the face” of the business with the ability to engage and attract members
- Knowledge of modern private members club concepts highly advantageous
- Experience with training and developing staff to five-star service standards
- A high level of commercial and financial acumen – full understanding of P&L and ability to report to senior management and shareholders
- Proven success in driving strategies to increase revenue and profits
Salary & benefits:
- 8,000-10,000 SGD/month (approx. $100-120K AUD)
- Favourable Singaporean tax rate typically less than 10%
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly performance related bonuses
- Entertainment allowance
- Employee discount across group venues 10+
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of people-centric recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With locations in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks, globally.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.