- You will be responsible for developing unique event concepts including involvement in the creative process from pitch conceptualisation, strategic development through to final production.
- You will develop and design audience engagement concepts according to the client’s brief, following their brand messaging and communication strategy and develop event solutions.
- You will be client-facing, pitching creative client proposals and working closely with the account and live production teams.
- You will manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 5+ years agency experience with demonstrated expertise in the brand activation and live event staging and production.
- You will possess the ability to drive projects/teams along with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and be a true collaborator, positively embracing feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- You will have the confidence and resilience required to handle a fast-paced working environment, as well as being self-motivated, with a passion for excellence.
- You will also have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, be highly organised and possess careful attention to detail.
- Design and creative language proficiency (2D, 3D, Architecture, Video Production) will also be highly regarded.
- $150K+ pkg (neg)
- Work with global brands and produce the very best in experiential
- Vibrant agency culture and creative workspace
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.