We are now seeking an accomplished Executive Producer to take responsibility for the production and management of a variety of highly innovative virtual and (fingers crossed) live event experiences as restrictions ease throughout 2021.
- In this pivotal leadership role, you will report directly to the Director of Production with responsibility for leading multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- In conjunction with the senior leadership and creative teams you will influence the direction of pitch concepts, strategic content development through to final production
- Full responsibility for project budgets and cost control
- Post-event analysis and reporting
- Semiregular travel (Covid-19 restrictions permitting)
- Lead, coach and mentor team members of varying levels of skill and experience
- 10+ years agency experience with demonstrated expertise in creative event design and production
- You will possess proven ability to drive projects and teams along with excellent interpersonal communication and leadership skills
- You will have the confidence and resilience to handle a fast-paced working environment, often working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Design and creative language proficiency as well as virtual event / live broadcasting experience will be highly regarded
Salary & benefits:
- Rewarding salary, bonus, and benefits package
- Work with global brands and produce the very best in experiential
- Vibrant agency culture and creative workspace
- Potential to be part of the senior leadership team
. . .THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.