- In this unique leadership role, you will report directly to the head of creative services responsible for developing inspiring event concepts including pitch conceptualisation, strategic development through to final production
- You will be client-facing, pitching creative client proposals and working closely with the global account and business development teams to identify and establish new client relationships
- You will develop and design audience engagement concepts according to the client’s brief, following their brand messaging and communication strategy
- You will manage multiple projects and project teams simultaneously
- Semi-regular travel domestically and internationally
- Involvement with recruitment, mentoring and influencing the creative team culture
- 10+ years of event production experience with demonstrated expertise in delivering inspiring live events for high-profile brands and clients
- As a recognised leader in your field, you possess a deep network of industry contacts and established client relationships
- You will possess the ability to lead creative pitches, win new business as well as drive projects/teams along with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- You have the confidence and resilience required to handle a fast-paced working environment, as well as being self-motivated, with a passion for excellence
- A true collaborator, you thrive under pressure, are highly organised and possess careful attention to detail
- As a natural networker, you enjoy developing client relationships and procuring leads for new business
Salary & benefits:
$150-170K++ pkg (neg.)
Attractive bonus & commission scheme
Work with global brand clients to produce world-class, inspiring events
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment and talent solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
Working with clients across Australia and internationally, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.