Currently undergoing construction, this new multi-purpose conference and events facility will comprise numerous event spaces as part of a wider hospitality and recreational development in Brisbane.
- Reporting to the General Manager you will lead and supervise a team of approx. 15 full time chefs. - up to 40+ chefs on roster including casuals during peak periods
- Create seasonal menus which showcase local and sustainable produce in a sophisticated yet simple way
- Pre-opening recruitment and training, SOP’s, kitchen setup, purchasing etc.
- Manage Chief Steward and team
- Work with event sales and operations teams to create and deliver innovative menu concepts for special events, festivals, market food stalls etc.
- Financial management and cost controls
- Ensure food safety and OH&S in the kitchen
- Lead, coach and mentor
- Prior experience as Executive Chef for a large, multifaceted events and conference facility with a reputation for quality
- Comfortable with all variety of events, conferences, gala dinners for 1000 pax etc.
- Strong logistical and operational management skills
- Energetic, positive and respectful leadership style
- You will have a personal desire to succeed and genuine desire to be the best
Salary & benefits:
- Up to $135K + super + KPI bonus
- Build your profile working for Brisbane’s hottest new event location
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of people-centric recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With locations in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks, globally.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & talent engagement solutions which enable our clients to attract, engage and retain top talent.