Currently entering an exciting growth phase, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated Events Coordinator to join the events team, based in the Sydney HQ. Servicing and supporting the entirety of business departments with a wide variety of internal and external events and projects.
- Reporting to the Events Team Leader you will play a vital role in managing and executing the annual events calendar for the entire organisation.
- Working across a wide variety of live and virtual event projects including: AGM’s, media events, training seminars, exhibitions and the biannual International Dementia Conference
- Event Management duties will include:
- Building and maintaining strong stakeholder relations across multiple business units
- Venue and supplier sourcing
- Be responsible for all event operations and logistical requirements and documentation
- On-site event management Australia-wide
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
- Be responsible for event analysis and reporting
- Coordinating logistics of large-scale exhibitions
- Minimum 2 years events experience in an agency, corporate or NFP environment is required
- You will be process driven, skilled with documentation, and have strong attention to detail
- Creative flair, excellent communication skills and high standards of personal presentation
- Resilience to handle a fast-paced working environment, as well as being self-motivated, with a passion for excellence
- Experience with using EventsAIR software is beneficial
- Ability to meet deadlines and juggle workload
- Some interstate travel will be required as will occasional weekend work
- Positive can-do attitude
- Knowledge of relevant legislation e.g WHS
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
Salary & benefits:
- Competitive salary package with added salary sacrificing benefits of working for a not for profit.
- Flexible and caring work environment
- Career advancement opportunity
- Long list of corporate benefits including reduced healthcare memberships
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.