The role will be dedicated to one specific venue located in Sydney’s western suburbs and the successful candidate will be required to be onsite each Saturday to host site visits with prospective clients.
Typical work week Tuesday thru Saturday. Sunday/Monday off.
- Reporting to the Group Sales & Events Manager, you will join a team of around 10 located in modern offices in Sydney’s CBD
- With a dedicated focus on one specific venue (located in Sydney’s western suburbs), you will handle enquiries for a wide variety of events including weddings, corporate and social functions, school formals etc.
- Most Saturdays, you will be required to be onsite to host client site visits
- As an energetic and customer focussed individual, you will take a proactive approach when handling new business enquiries, always providing accurate and timely communication with the goal of converting enquiries to confirmed bookings
- Key working relationships with your dedicated Venue Manager and Event Coordinator
- Update and maintain client database, schedule regular call cycles to prospective and existing clients
- Maximise upselling and cross-selling opportunities for your dedicated venue and sister properties in the group
- Attend regular sales team meetings and report individual sales activity weekly
- Keep up to date with current event, catering and styling trends
- You are quite possibly a current Sales Executive or Event Coordinator seeking to align yourself with an established, well-run company and premium hospitality product
- You will be comfortable with chasing and creating leads and general telesales
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to build rapport with a broad range of clients
- Strong organisational and office admin capabilities
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of the operational and logistical aspects of event catering
- Self-motivated and proactive in all areas of work
- Must be available to work between Sydney CBD and western suburbs venue location
- Up to $85,000 base salary plus super
- Attractive bonus scheme paid quarterly
- Work with a fun and energetic team
- Represent premium hospitality products as part of a highly successful management group
- Typical work week Tues-Sat
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment and talent solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
Working with clients across Australia and internationally, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.