Reporting to the Director and having 2 direct reports, you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of all requirements to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality outdoor events within the venue portfolio.
- Be the main point of coordination between the company, State authorities, third party clients and other assorted stakeholders
- Provide production and logistical support in the planning and delivery of all events and activations
- Manage associated risk and compliance requirements for outdoor and public events
- Coordinate and procure relevant suppliers for activations and events
- Minimum 3-years event management and event operations experience for large scale outdoor public events
- Experience in managing budgets and financial reporting as well as proven procurement and contract management
- Expert in stakeholder relations including clients, local authorities, staff and third-party suppliers
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite, event spreadsheets and database scheduling programs
- Practiced in Vectorworks or similar computer drafting/drawing software is advantageous
- Certification and/or demonstrated experience in risk, security, crowd management and traffic management.
- Highly developed project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and to prioritise in a dynamic and high-profile work environment
- Ability to work weekends on a rotating basis
- Proven success leading and managing teams
- Base salary starting from $100 - $120K+ negotiable
- Modern and sociable work environment
- Manage a variety of Sydney’s iconic event spaces
- Join a global company with career growth opportunities
- Leadership role
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.