Reporting to the Event Production Manager, you will be part of the team coordinating and executing the operational details to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality outdoor events, installations and activations within the venue portfolio
- Coordination between the company's facility management streams, State authorities, third party clients and other assorted stakeholders
- Provide expert production and logistical advice in the planning and delivery of all events and activations
- Provide facilities management integration for event delivery
- Manage associated risk and compliance requirements for events and activations in the precinct
- Coordinate and procure relevant suppliers and contractors for activations and events
- Process and manage production and event purchase orders and vendor payments, ensuring finances and accounts are processed and paid on time and within budget
- Assist in the operational delivery of “on ground” bump in/outs for all events and activations in the precinct
- Minimum 4 year's experience in event operations/production and site/venue management
- Demonstrated experience in scoping and implementing event operation plans for a range of events from simple festivals through to complex, major events
- Highly developed project management skills, ability to meet deadlines and to balance competing priorities in a dynamic and high-profile work environment
- Experience in preparing and managing budgets, financial reporting, purchasing, procurement, and contract management.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders including clients, local authorities, staff and third-party suppliers
- Proficient with MS Office suite, event spreadsheets and database scheduling programs
- Ability to work event hours as required on key public holidays, weekends and evenings as required
Salary & benefits:
- Competitive salary of $80- $90K including super (based on candidate experience) plus bonus
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
- Work within some of Sydney’s most iconic event spaces
- Join a global company with career growth opportunities
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as SE Asia, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.