We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Event Manager for a full-time fixed-term contract role until May 2023. As part of the Operations Team, this role is pivotal in organising and executing a wide variety of internal & external events for the Foundation.
- Reporting into the National Event Manager and acting as their 2IC, this is a hands-on role producing mission-aligned internal and external events of varying complexity and for varying levels of stakeholders
- Event formats will be a mix of live, hybrid, and virtual, including but not limited to, Workshops, Roundtables, Lunches, Conferences, Leadership and Team Retreats
- Turnkey event production within a new venue/precinct – incorporating registration website, run sheet, budget management, speaker management, reconciliations, debriefs, as well as updating events on the Foundation’s website and event portal.
- Respond to event briefs with efficient, creative, and targeted event solutions.
- Complex stakeholder management
- Manage and source 3rd party suppliers and vendors as required
- Be across digital and printed event collateral, ensuring it adheres to brand guidelines
- Pre- and post-event reporting with quantitative analysis
- You will have a minimum of 5-7 years event management experience - ideally in an Agency, Government, or Venue role.
- Familiarity with political protocols is desirable
- Tertiary education in event management is preferred
- Experience in managing virtual or hybrid events across various platforms
- Experience with CRM, CMS, or Event registration systems (especially EventsAir or Cvent)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop relationships with diverse key stakeholders (internal and external)
- You will be a self-starter, able to take initiative as well as see-through projects to completion- executing with excellence
- A team player determined to translate ideas into actions and seek concrete results.
- Good problem-solving skills and an excellent multi-tasker
- Resilience to handle a fast-paced working environment
- $80-90 annual salary plus super (fixed term contract until May 2023) *Potential for contract extension
- Vibrant team culture and dedicated work environment
- Rewarding work that brings about social change
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
We are a team of modern recruiters working with clients Australia-wide who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and cutting-edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management, and Executive Hospitality Management roles.