Currently in an exciting growth phase both in Australia and internationally, we are now seeking experienced Event Managers and Event Producers to support a number of major projects and high profile key accounts across the APAC region.
Permanent and freelance opportunities available.
- Reporting to the Senior Event Producer & MD, you will responsible for end-to-end management of major events and strategic brand experiences for globally recognised companies
- Manage and track project budgets
- Regular contact and meetings with clients
- Manage internal and external teams for projects
- Venue and supplier sourcing, F&B, A/V production etc.
- Pre-production and production schedule management
- On-site event and crew management
- In collaboration with the international creative and production teams, contribute to new event and brand communication ideas
- Manage and mentor junior team members
- Proven success as an Event Manager / Producer / Senior Producer (preferably agency side) for leading brands and large events
- Highly organised and prepared to work hard to achieve results on time and within budget
- A strong relationship builder and savvy negotiator
- Dependable, professionally mature and always well-presented
- Team player with the ability to effectively manage people and performance under pressure
- Prepared to travel across APAC region for work
- Prior experience working with international teams to produce events and/or APAC experience would be highly advantageous
- Above all, you will be passionate about delivering unique, strategic and memorable brand experiences
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits
- Work with a highly successful global company alongside inspiring and creative colleagues
- Attend annual company conference in US
- Business class travel for international journeys
- A creative, modern and sociable work environment
- Produce unique experiences for some of the world’s best-known brands!
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.