Our client is a global brand communications agency which specialises in producing unique events and brand experiences on behalf of its clients. Currently in an exciting growth phase, we are seeking an experienced Event Manager and/or Producer to support the production team across a number of major projects and key accounts.
- Reporting to the Senior Event Producer & MD, you will responsible for end-to-end management of major events and brand experiences for globally recognised companies
- Manage and track project budgets
- Regular contact and meetings with clients
- Manage internal and external teams for projects
- Venue and supplier sourcing, F&B, A/V production etc.
- Pre-production and production schedule management
- On-site event and crew management
- In collaboration with the international creative and production teams, contribute towards proposals for new event and brand communication strategies
- Manage and mentor junior team members
- Proven success as an Event Manager or Producer (preferably agency side) for leading brands and large events
- Highly organised and prepared to work hard to achieve results on time and within budget
- A strong relationship builder and savvy negotiator
- Dependable, professionally mature and always well-presented
- Team player with the ability to effectively manage people and performance under pressure
- Above all, you will be passionate about delivering unique and memorable brand experiences
Salary & benefits:
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits
- Work with a global company alongside inspiring and creative colleagues
- Attend annual company conference in US
- Business class travel for international journeys
- Modern and sociable work environment
- Create experiences of distinction for some of the world’s best-known brands!
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.