Our client is a full-service, strategic event management agency- specialising in both events and content. They work across multiple industries, with a focus on healthcare and IT in the Asia Pacific region.
They have deep, long-standing relationships with their clients, helping them develop event brands that communicate their identity. Our client is experiencing significant growth and is looking for a dedicated Event Coordinator to join the team, working across a variety of virtual, hybrid and live events.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will manage and execute a variety of small meetings, advisory boards, and speaker tours in virtual, hybrid and live event formats
- Build registration sites using EventsAir
- Delegate management and communication
- Travel management, including group flights, hotel accommodation and transfers
- Supplier and venue research and management
- Developing WIP meeting agendas, running WIP meetings as well as being responsible for the meeting minutes
- Budget management
- Invite & collateral design & print management
- Client and stakeholder management
- Onsite event management as required
- A minimum of 2 year's event management experience, preferably in an agency/PCO environment
- You will be customer centric with superior attention to detail
- You will have an eye for design and creative flair
- Flexibility regarding necessary work outside of office hours
- You will have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be team orientated and results driven
- Good at problem-solving with the ability to multi-task
- Experience in EventsAir and proficient with Microsoft suite
- Ideally be experienced at building registration sites
- You will possess the resilience to handle a fast-paced working environment, be able to work autonomously, with a passion for excellence
Salary & benefits:
- $55-65K plus super
- Vibrant team culture and creative work environment
- Career development opportunities
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and cutting-edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.