Currently in an exciting growth phase, both in Australia and internationally, we are now seeking a passionate and dedicated Event Coordinator to support the event production team.
- Reporting to the Director of Production and MD you will play a vital support role to the team of event producers
- Working broadly across the business you will gain invaluable project management skills through direct involvement with many world-class events and brand experiences
- Along will general office mgmt. You will be responsible for creating, managing and tracking project budgets, venue and supplier sourcing, pre-production and production schedule management, on-site event and crew management as well as whatever it takes to help team members stay on track and prioritise critical tasks
- As your role evolves, you will have the opportunity to provide input to the creative process, pitch preparation and responding to client briefs
- Recent event management graduate seeking a career in high-end events management and experience marketing
- You will be process driven, skilled with documentation, and have strong attention to detail
- You can take instruction easily and are happy to help with all tasks at a moment’s notice
- Strong word processing, note taking and general office mgmt. skills
- Creative flair, excellent communication skills and high standards of personal presentation
- Resilience to handle a fast-paced working environment, as well as being self-motivated, with a passion for excellence
- 1-2 year’s event industry experience, preferably in a creative events environment, is advantageous
Salary & benefits:
- $45-55K plus super & benefits
- Vibrant agency culture and creative work environment
- Career advancement opportunity with a global leader
. . .
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.