The main objective of this role is to lead, manage, drive, implement and coach the implementation of innovative virtual and hybrid meeting solutions.
- This role is key to maximising technology for clients, identifying optimal solutions for the events and ensuring the greater team are technically supported for event delivery.
- Ownership and oversight of all aspects of the technical delivery for virtual event platforms including but not limited to technical and design decisions, supplier management, productivity, ways of working and quality control
- Working in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders, you will be the key project manager responsible for maintaining adherence to agreed schedules and delivery plans – on time and on budget delivery of technology platforms and solutions
- Management, oversight, and direction of key vendor partnerships within platform scope
- Risk identification and management of technology solutions
- You will implement project management software into the business (not currently used)
- You will have proven experience as a Digital Project Manager and hands-on experience with project management software (ideally Monday)
- You will have detailed knowledge and experience in managing a variety of digital platforms
- Proven ability to successfully implement multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills in championing digital activities to achieve strategic outcomes
- An understanding of events industry terminology and the impact on scope of work and project teams is preferred but not essential
- Excellent people communication skills including training, providing feedback, and having difficult conversations
Salary & benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Working with market leading brands
- Dynamic agency culture and creative work environment
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and cutting-edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.