- Creative development of two national awards programmes in 8 states culminating with gala events
- Set design, show format, floorplan and show production elements
- Talent management including MC and guest speakers
- Script development and management
- Show content development including screen and scripting
- Work closely with Project Lead to ensure deliverables remain within budget and effective communication to all parties
- Frequent travel and onsite management at all state and national events
- Run rehearsals, manage talent, client liaison, stage management and general troubleshooting
- Post-event debriefs and social content management
- 5+ year’s event industry experience including show management, live event staging and production
- You possess the ability to drive projects along with positive communication and team collaboration
- Work well under pressure remaining calm and highly organised
- Available to travel interstate and be away for periods of time
- Confident dealing with a range of clients, talent and suppliers to achieve excellent results and work towards continual improvements
- $90-110K plus super (dep on exp)
- Bonus structure
- Vibrant agency culture
- Workplace flexibility
- Travel expenses
- Boost your frequent flyers!
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
Working with clients across Australia and internationally, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior-level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.