- Based in Sydney, you will be responsible for developing unique brand experiences for a broad range of high-profile clients across the APAC region
- Lead the creative process from ideation, pitch conceptualisation, strategic development through to final production
- You will develop and design strategic concepts according to the client’s brief, following their brand messaging and communication strategy
- You will be client-facing, play a lead role in pitching creative client proposals and working closely with the account and production teams
- You will manage multiple projects simultaneously and mentor and inspire the creative team
- Collaborate with global creative team headquartered in NYC
- 10+ years marketing or advertising experience with demonstrated expertise in brand activations and live event staging and production
- Able to drive projects/teams along with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and be a true collaborator, positively embracing feedback from multiple stakeholders
- You will have the confidence and resilience required to handle a fast-paced working environment, as well as being self-motivated, with a passion for excellence
- You will have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, be highly organised and possess careful attention to detail
- Mastery of applicable Mac software, design programs and creative language
- Highly attractive pkg. dep on exp
- Work with global brands and produce the very best in experiential
- Vibrant agency culture and creative work environment
- Attend annual company conference in US
- Business class travel for international journeys
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment and talent solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.