- Working in collaboration with your Creative and Production teams, you will be responsible for developing strong creative concepts and overseeing the creative process from pitch conceptualisation, strategic development through to final production.
- You will develop and design concepts according to the client’s brief, following their brand messaging and communication strategy and develop unique brand experiences.
- You will be client-facing, supporting new client pitches and the written communication of concepts for client proposals.
- Creation of mood boards, mock-ups, scamps, graphic design or 3D renders to illustrate creative ideas and concepts
- Direct creative partner suppliers and freelancers as required
- You will manage multiple projects simultaneously and mentor and inspire the creative team.
- 4-5 years creative agency experience with demonstrated expertise in events and experiential work is essential.
- Strong design and graphic design skills
- You possess the ability to drive projects/teams along with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and be a true collaborator.
- You will have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, be highly organised and possess careful attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point, Google Slides, and highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign
- Keen interest in social and cultural trends, art and design and innovation and ability to inspire the team
Attractive pkg. dep on exp
Execute aesthetically beautiful experiential design
Vibrant agency culture
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment and talent solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
Working with clients across Australia and internationally, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.