We are now looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager who will be the key point of contact for the company's Melbourne-based clients.
- Reporting to the Managing Director (Sydney-based), you will work with a team of skilled designers to bring creative solutions to prospective clients and to grow the business of current clients
- Establish strong relationships with C-level Marketers, Marketing Directors, Brand Directors and Procurement contacts with prominent corporate clients and global brands
- Playing a lead role in finding creative solutions to both client and internal challenges, you will foster a culture of knowledge-sharing and collaboration across partner agencies in the network
- Implement effective processes and systems to improve information flow between the client services team and other disciplines
- Contribute to business growth by identifying new opportunities and seeking out new, innovative (unexpected) and valuable collaborators to keep the company's work fresh and interesting
- Work with creative/production experts to develop detailed proposals for new creative content and brand communication strategies
- Lead multiple projects and new business efforts simultaneously and determine the optimal staffing levels and resources for new initiatives
- Keep abreast of new platforms, advancement in technologies, and trends in the ever-changing cultural climate
- Prior experience in marketing and brand strategy including brand campaigns, activations and creative content production is required
- Agency background is highly preferred
- Exceptional new business and client facing skills
- Well-versed in all forms of media, digital and creative content
- Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal teams with strong leadership and organizational skills
- $90-100K plus super.
- KPI incentive bonus up to 25% of salary
- General expenses, phone, IT, travel, client entertaining etc.
- Work with inspiring brands in a truly creative company
- Brand new creative office space in Melbourne's vibrant South Yarra
. . .
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.