- Reporting to the group’s Founder and board of directors you will be responsible for the strategic direction and growth of the business comprising signature dining, bars, events and private members' facilities
- As an experienced senior leader, you will work with your senior management team to establish strategic goals for each department and oversee the continuous improvement of operating procedures in line with global best practice standards
- Full profit & loss responsibility, you will work closely with the CFO to prepare annual budgets, monthly forecasting and complete risk assessment on potential investments
- Assure all legal and regulatory requirements are filed and monitor ongoing compliance
- Centralised head office support for HR, payroll, sales and marketing
- Represent the company as required including attendance at industry events and public meetings
- You are a recognised senior leader in the luxury hospitality industry with prior experience reporting to a board of directors and private equity investors
- Proven success leading and developing culturally diverse teams in a five-star service environment
- Strong F&B management skills and extensive knowledge of modern dining concepts in a multi-outlet setting
- Knowledge of modern private members' club concepts globally
- Standards of presentation and communication which firmly position you as “the face” of the business with the ability to attract, engage and retain high-profile members and VIP guests
- A high level of commercial and financial acumen – full understanding of P&L with capacity to report to a board of directors and shareholders
- Proven success in developing and implementing strategies to increase revenue and profits
- Highly rewarding senior executive package and incentives
- Annual performance bonus
- Favourable Singaporean tax rate
- Medical insurance cover
- Entertainment allowance
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.