We are now looking for an experienced Group Account Director to manage and grow their marquee account - across all areas of ATL and BTL marketing, while also nurturing and developing the team to achieve the exceptional.
- The Group Account Director is a critical client partner role in the organisation, effectively leveraging experience, knowledge, and skills to drive innovative thinking and set challenging team objectives which balance client, company, and team needs
- You will oversee and approve the ideation and development of client objectives and strategies
- You will be responsible for utilising all tools and systems effectively in the planning, buying and creative/production stages, with the goal of optimising results for both client and company
- Lead and manage all client workflow associated with assigned account(s)
- Establish strong relationships with senior client leaders and serve as their key contact for all business needs, providing superior customer service.
- Responsible for meeting business KPI’s and development of business plans
- Mentor and manage the team to maximise individuals’ growth and output
- Keep abreast of new platforms, advancement in technologies, and trends in the ever-changing cultural climate
- You will have a minimum of 5+ years as Client Partner/Account Director with direct client service experience
- Have been responsible for the entire output of a team, with experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal teams
- Well-versed in all forms of media, digital and creative content, virtual experiences and the latest immersive technology trends
- Experience building and maintaining operational processes
- Enjoy a collaborative working approach and is trusted by all disciplines to present the best case for their work
- Proven strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical mindset, adept at problem solving and identifying opportunities
- Business Degree/Diploma in Media, Marketing, Business, Project Management or related field is preferred
- Working knowledge of tools: Salesforce, Spectra MD & PF, Asteroid, AQX, SMI, TV Map, Etam, Eram, Excel, Nielsen is beneficial
- Competitive salary
- General expenses, phone, IT, travel, client entertaining etc.
- Work with inspiring brands in a truly creative company
- Future development and growth opportunities in Aust and Asia
- Newly fit out creative office space and supportive work environment
. . .
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.